RM of Argyle Council
CAO - Barbara Bramwell AAO - Lori Johnson Admin Assistant - Tammy McIntosh
Councillors L-R: Reeve, Daniel Martens, Darrian Vermeersch Joedy Desrochers, Kory Van Damme, Michael Everett, Marilynne Pantel, Tom Kay.
LUD of Baldur
Public Works Foreman - Darcy Dearsley
LUD Minutes Archive
LUD L-R: Michael Everett, Michael Foubert
Waste Disposal Grounds
Recycling is a big part of our community and we have the infrastructure to do so locally. Weekly pickup within the town of Baldur makes your contribution to keeping our area clean and green as simple as it can be.
Along with the recycling program, you will find Recycle bins located around town for your convenience. With your help, our community debris free, helping earn our 5 Bloom Community In Blooms rating and keeping it.
To request your recycle bin(s), please contact the R.M. Office for more info.
Hours of Operation
- Oct 1 - March 31: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 1:00 - 4:00; Thursdays - 10:00 - 4:00
- April 1 - Sept 30: Mondays and Fridays 1:00 - 4:00; Wednesdays 1:00 - 8:00; Thursdays 10:00-4:00
- The dump will be open the 2nd SATURDAY of each month from May - October from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- CLOSED TUESDAYS AND WEEKENDS
Communities In Bloom
The Town of Baldur will participate in Manitoba Communities in Bloom for their 14th time in 2017!! Through amazing support from volunteer workers, we are proud to be a 5-Bloom Town!
Committee's & Groups Involved
- Flower Committee
- Town of Baldur Staff
- Baldur Community Development Association
- LUD of Baldur